Data privacy protection
Rhodes Economy rent a car is committed to respecting and protecting your right to privacy of your online connection. Rhodes Economy rent a car does not sell, rent, or otherwise grant personal information submitted by visitors to our site to any third party. By personal information, we mean the name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Our store requests the completion of the above items for the following reasons:
• Name: Your name is required to make the reservation.
• Phone Number: Your telephone number is essential for us to contact you for the best booking service experience.
• Email: Your email is necessary, so we can confirm the reservation.
• Address – Your address with country is necessary because in the event of a violation of the law, the company is obligated to send you the original document of violation.
The above data will be retained in the records of the company for a period of five (5) years.
This information will not be used for unintended communication. If you provide your permission, our store can use this information to:
• Inform you of offers
• Send your forms or other correspondence
• Send you electronically press releases or other announcements
• Deliver to your products or awards
Rhodes economy rent a car can use impersonal statistical data (browser type, geographic location) to optimize the site as part of the ongoing internal review process and, more generally, to get to know our consumers better. We recommend that children and young people under the age of 18 get permission from their parents before submitting their personal information to the website.
Our website works in a secure SSL environment.
Rhodes Economy rent a car reserves the right to send iterative offer within fifteen (15) days